Saturday, June 30, 2012

His Grace

Father we thank you for your all sufficient grace over us. The same grace some take for granted The same grace that allows both the good and the evil to enjoy the abundance of your creation The same grace that Our politicians are enjoying Once again Daddy i appreciate you for your grace upon me thats keeping me alive The grace that Adam and Eve enjoyed when they sinned in the garden The grace those who blasphem against you enjoy,The same grace that makes us do exploits, It is this sae grace I keep begging for everyday to eter into your ingdom The grace upon every sinners The grace Nigeria is enjoying The grace planet earth is enjoying The grace that saved me from death This same grace that made us enjoy your only son Jesus This grace that makes me nothing without you Your grace that shines on me Lord Your grace that speaks for me Your grace that sees for me O Lord i thank you for this grace The grace that makes me speechless and dont know what to write anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment